We thrive on the challenge of crafting an impeccable experience for your guests, relishing the opportunity to be a part of seeing your vision for your property come to life.
An initial call out fee applies for travel distance exceeding 50km from Mossel Bay charged at R100 p/50km travelled.
Accommodation for Relief Management or longer period Staff Training will be for the client's account.
Hourly consulting rates of R195 per hour applies for site visits & Skype/Zoom Consultations.
The first 1-Hour consultation is FREE.
- B&B Coaching & Mentoring.
- Breakfast Service assistance.
- Relief Management.
- Online Presence Audit.
- Social Media Marketing & Paid Advertising.
- Marketing Strategy & Collateral.
- Website Management (Springnest & Wordpress).
- OTA (Online Travel Agent) Profile Management.
- Front Desk & Nightsbridge Support.
- Pre-Grading Consultation.
- Decor & Interior Consultation (Quote on request per project).
- Brand Awareness & USP Development.
- Public Relations Management.
- Staff Recruitment.
- Network & Membership Representation.
- Virtual Assistance & Administrative Support.
- Supplier Procurement & sourcing.
- Risk Assessments.
- Mystery Guest Service.
Monthly Retainer Packages are available:
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Standard Marketing & Support Retainer
- All-Inclusive Marketing & Support Retainer
- 1 or 3-month B&B Coaching Program
Retainer Packages can be tailored depending on your service needs, chosen from our list of services, therefore a quote will be necessary.
For a fixed monthly fee, you will have us as your dedicated advisor & marketing affiliate and we will help you all the way.
The arrangement is structured to suit each specific client, but the objective is always the same – to relieve you of as much of the marketing function as is operationally possible.
You have Hospitality professionals at your disposal at a fraction of the cost. Not only are you doing less but in most cases, it will also cost you less.
Retainer-based clients must give 1-calendar month notice on cancellation of services.